WORKSHOP IN MIAMI, FL – Saturday, April 29th
This has been a long time coming…but the time has come. Join me and Jessa Peters in Miami on Apr 29th for a day of shooting, then join me on Apr 30th for a day of post-production. You will be able to both watch and work first-hand with me and Jessa, giving you valuable insight into how we produce the images we’ve been making together for over 10 years, now…as well as create your own.
Join us for the shooting part of the workshop from 10am-4pm (ending possibly later) on April 29th in Miami, then join me online from 1pm-5pm (or possibly later) on April 30th, and watch (live) as I demonstrate how I edit some of the shots taken on Day 1 of the workshop.
You will learn:
– How to get amazing shots with minimal gear/equipment
– Best practices when shooting with natural/available light
– How to give direction effectively
– Effective communication between the photographer and the model
– Posing (Jessa is a genius with this)
– Jessa’s experience and approach from her side of the camera
– The importance of angles and perspectives when shooting a model
– How we create our fabulous flying fabric shots
For the post-production day on the 30th, I will cover (in fine detail):
– My approach to colour-grading and toning
– Efficient (and effective) workflow from RAW to finished image
– Advanced masking/compositing techniques
– Changing/altering the background in a photo
– The effective subtleties of a subdued colour palette
Given the somewhat-random approach to the way that Jessa and I work together, there is no “schedule” per-se, but be prepared for at least 5-6 hours on the 29th. The same applies to Post-Production day on the 30th. The presentation on 30th will be recorded, and available to view later, should your schedule not allow you to view it live.
And for a limited-time, there are Early-Bird prices (click the link below for details).
Tickets are available at: http://ibarraphoto.com/product/miami-workshop
We are looking forward to seeing you there 🙂