WORKSHOP IN AUSTIN, TX – Saturday, July 15th
Join me and the amazing Jordanlehn Sabe in Austin, TX on Jul 15th for a day of shooting, then join me on Jul 16th for about 4 hours of post-production. You will work first-hand with me and Jordanlehn, giving you valuable insight into how we produce the images we’ve been making together for many years, now…as well as create your own. You could not ask for a more-talented model than Jordanlehn.
Join us for the live-shoot part of the workshop from 10am-4pm (ending possibly later) on Jul 15th in Austin. The shoot will be mainly indoors at a private residence with plenty of settings and opportunities to photograph…then join me online from 1pm-5pm (or possibly later) on Jul 16th, and watch (live) as I demonstrate how I edit some of the shots taken on the 15th.
You will learn:
– How to get amazing shots with minimal gear/equipment
– Best practices when shooting with natural/available light
– How to give direction effectively
– Effective communication between the photographer and the model
– Posing (Jordanlehn is a genius with this)
– Learn Jordanlehn’s valuable experience and approach from her side of the camera
– The importance of angles and perspectives when shooting a model
For the post-production day on the 16th, I will cover (in fine detail):
– My approach to colour-grading and toning
– Efficient (and effective) workflow from RAW to finished image
– Advanced masking/compositing techniques
– Changing/altering the background in a photo
– The effective subtleties of a subdued colour palette
Given the somewhat-unplanned approach to the way that Jordanlehn and I work together, there is no “schedule” per-se, but be prepared for at least 5-6 hours of shooting with us on the 15th. The same applies to Post-Production day on the 16th. The presentation on 16th will be recorded, and available to view later, should your schedule not allow you to view it live.
See it all, from conception to realization.
Tickets are available at: http://ibarraphoto.com/product/atx-workshop
More images available here:
We are looking forward to seeing you there 🙂